2012 Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza
... Business Networking at its Best!
... Learn from a panel who leverage networking to grow their business
The annual Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza is the
premier business networking event in Chicagoland, bringing together the
community for an incredible evening of relationship-building opportunities. The 11th one in 2012 will feature the anticipated informative, interactive
presentations by Lillian and Jason, two of Chicago's preeminent relationship-building experts plus a panel of experts who leverage and live the
networking process to grow their businesses. Real-world examples you can emulate in your business/career!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Location: The Metropolitan Club, 233 S. Wacker, 67th Floor, Oak Room, Chicago
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Open Networking (Complimentary buffet
& cash bar)
6:30 pm - 8:15 pm Structured Networking Activities/Panel Discussion
8:15 pm - 8:45 pm Open Networking
During the event, you will:
* Begin the evening in an unstructured environment easily meeting new people to integrate into your network.
* Meet 10 or more people through structured activities.
* Learn valuable networking tips and techniques from your hosts and apply them immediately.
* Acquire practical tips from a panel of business people who use technology to grow their businesses/advance their careers.
* Gain skills & confidence that you can transfer to other networking opportunities.
* Meet sponsors that have products & services to help you and your business grow.* Experience how to give as well as get ... a cardinal principle of networking.
DPWN members get a $10 discount for registering for this event. Code is: dpwn